Monday, September 15, 2014

9/15/14

Block 1 - 8A:  After DOL and an "I Am" poetry handout, students worked on a Benchmark Test for An Hour with Abuelo.     Homework: I Am poem - finish Benchmark test - read AR
Block 3 - 8B:    After DOL and an "I Am" poetry handout, students worked in small groups to identify character conflicts and resolutions within An Hour with Abuelo.  Pg. 13 (the Big Question) was assigned - an extended response answer (at least 2 paragraphs) citing text evidence.   Homework: I Am poem, Abuelo extended response paragraphs (pg. 13) due Wed.,  Read AR
Block 4 - 7B:  After DOL and an "I Am" poetry handout, students listened to a 3rd Read of Lemon Brown, and summarized the story in 2-4 sentences.     Homework: poem handout, summary, Read AR
Block 5 - 7A:   After DOL and an "I Am" poetry handout, students listened to a 3rd Read of Lemon Brown, and summarized the story in 2-4 sentences.     Homework: poem handout, summary, Read AR

No comments:

Post a Comment